HOTEL NUOVA LOCANDA BELVEDERE

Via Carlo Mezzacapo 1

30175 Marghera

Venice - Italy

locandabelvedere@hotmail.com

© 2015 by HostelsClub.com

Proudly created with Wix.com

  • facebook

Book online your stay in Venice

It's quick and easy to make a booking for the Hotel Nuova Locanda Belvedere. Just make a request using the form above and check all the available rooms for the period you're interested in. Then you'll be able to book online by a secure reservation process with credit card. You'll be asked to pay a 10% deposit and the remaining 90% will be paid at the check in.